Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 22 - Banana Mania


I'm so tired, completely exhausted. This week has been one of the most wearisome weeks ever...maybe not entirely true but thats how it feels like. New job (sorta), so much to learn and I've started a course that is really comprehensive and takes a lot of time and energy, so no time to play and no time to do fancy photos lol, the slurls will come later, I can't keep my eyes open any longer...

Makeup: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Yellow

Dress: ::{u.f.o}::vintage flower - yellow

Jeans: Grixdale - Lazy Sunday - Denim - Bell

Hair: [e] Breathe - Blonde 07

Shoes: ANEXX_StrapWedgeBootee_Olive

Tattoo: MONS / you are in my heart / tattoo

1 comment:

  1. (((HuGs))) Very happy seeing a new post! And I love the outfit! You look lovely in this color! Hope you manage to get some rest! Take good care of yourself, most important!

    ReplyDelete