Monday, January 31, 2011

week 13 *emerald*



I jumped right in the 52 weeks of color challenge, a bit late but so be it. I had to dig very very hard into my inventory to find anything even close to the color of emerald, this is what I found. I decided to try as far as possible not to buy anything new for this challenge, we'll see if I succeed.

Skin: *League* Taylor Sunkiss -Greenglade- Frex
Hair: RONSEM* Airi / Blonde
Makeup: :Little Pricks: Warpaint Dark (v2-Facial Tattoo) by Syn (syn.beresford)
Dress: [Plastik]-Bordello-SL-Whole-Woodwork Sea
Leggings: Armidi Limited - Metallic Tights - Black
Shoes: Maitreya Verve Green
Bag: ::: B@R ::: Crescent Green
Necklaces: [AddiCt]Treasured Peacock Necklace and Shiny Things, Stoned choker - jade by Fallingwater Cellardoor
Bracelet: [Armidi Gisaci] (Left) Healing Zebra Bangle - Emerald
Pose: fri
Slurls here

4 comments:

  1. Nice start ... I like this mix, cause it's a bit wild and crazy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute dress and the purse is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    Yeah that was some crazy digging I had to do and it was so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete